Any webmaster knows about AdSense and it’s ability to generate a steady, legitimate income from a blog and website. Yet many are straggling to earn some good money a day through their blogs. But then some of the “geniuses” of them are enjoying hundreds of dollars a day from AdSense ads on their blog and websites. What makes these webmasters different from the others is that they think out of the box.
The ones who have been there and done it have quite some useful tips to help those who would want to venture into this field. Some of these tips have boosted quite a lot of earnings in the past and is continuously doing so.
Below are 5 proven ways on how to increase your AdSense earnings.
1. If you are not using AdSense auto ads, concentrating on one format of ad is very good and important. The one format that work well for the majority is the large rectangular “336X280”. This same format have the tendency to result in higher CTR, or the click-through rates. Why choose this format out of the many you can use? Basically because the ads will look like normal web links, and people are being used to clicking on these types of links. They may or may not know they are clicking on your AdSense but as long as there are clicks, then it will all be for your advantage.
2. Create a custom palette for your ads. Choose a colour that will go well with the background of your site. If your site has a white background, try to use white as the colour of your ads border and background. The idea to patterning the colours is to make the AdSense looks like it’s part of the web pages. Again, This will result to more clicks from people visiting your site.
3. Remove the AdSense ads from the bottom pages of your site and put them at the top. Do not try to hide your ads. Put them in the place where people can see them quickly. You will be amazed to see how location play a vital role on your AdSense ads when you see your earnings.
4. Maintain links to relevant sites. If you think some sites are better off than the others, put your ads there and try maintaining and managing them. If there are already lots of ads put into that certain site, put yours on top of all of them. That way visitor will see your ads first upon browsing into that site.
5. Try to automate the insertion of your AdSense code into the webpages using SSI (or server side included). Ask your web administrator if your server supports SSI or not. How do you do it? Just save your AdSense code in a text file, save it as “adsense text”, and upload it to the root directory of the web server. Then using SSI, call the code on other pages. This tip is a time saver especially for those who are using automatic page generators to generate pages on their website.
These are some of the tips that have worked well for some people that are generating hundreds and even thousands from their blogs and websites. It is important to know that ads are displayed because it fits the interest of the people viewing them. So focusing on a specific topic should be your primary purpose because the displays will be targeted on the topic they will be viewing.
Also know that there are many other ads sharing the same topic like yours. It is better to create a good ad that will be different and unique than the ones available already. Every click-through that visitors make is a point for you so make every click count by making your AdSense ads something that people will definitely click on.
These tips given by those who have boosted their earnings are just guidelines they want to share with others. If they have somehow worked wonders to some, maybe it can work wonders for you too. Try them out into your ads and see the result it will bring. If others have done it, there is nothing wrong trying it out for yourself.
That’s all I have for you today, and I will keep sharing my experience, insights, and understandings on how to increase your AdSense earnings in future posts. Subscribe to our mailing newsletter if you want to stay updated.
Feel free to tell us how you feel about this article and if you know other useful tips on how to increase earnings, share your experiences or opinions below in the comments section to help us update it. I just need one favour from you, please kindly share this article as much as you can with the below sharing buttons. See you on our upcoming article and do have a great day.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.