Media.net Ads Network is one of the best alternative to monetize your blog. The network for Contextual ads program is owns by Yahoo and Bing, powered by Media.net. Media.net enables web and mobile publishers to easily and effectively earn revenue by displaying adverts on their blog or website. If you’re not accepted by Google AdSense, you can try Media.net ads network but their conditions are almost the same. You can give it a try, its my second choice or you can read “How To Get Google AdSense Approval Easily”. If you are still having problems with Google AdSense, I advise you to read this article till the end.
Many bloggers or web publishers are always looking for another alternative to monetize their blog after trying so hard to get approval from Google AdSense. I remember when I started blogging the first time, what I was doing the most was applying for Google AdSense but I was always getting disapproval. It was so painful to an extent that I started looking for another alternative to monetize my blog and that’s how I fall for Media.net. But I have got to know what Google AdSense really want or what they want your blog or website to have before you can be displaying their adverts on it. If you want to know, read “How To Get Google AdSense Approval Easily”.
Below are the tips to get accepted into Media.net ads network.
1. Language of Your Blog:- If your blog’s primary language is not English, your application will be rejected because, this ad network accepts only those websites which are primarily in English. But if you are one of those bloggers that uses dual languages i.e English and one other language on your site, I suggest you try applying. Ensure that the first few pages of your blog showcases only English contents. Once you get approved, you should let your account manager know about the dual-language aspects of your page & make it clear that you will be placing ads only on English content pages. This may or may not work, but what’s the harm in trying?
2. Original Contents & Regular Updates:- Ensure that you keep your blog regularly updated especially at the time of applying for approval. This is one of their main criteria as they accept only active blogs. If you have a good looking and awesome blog which you are not updating, you can take the steps of recycling old content to fulfill this requirement.
3. Leave a Good First Impression:- This one is a no-brainer, but I feel it’s important to mention it as a good percentage of our readers are new bloggers.
5. Avoid Using Other Ads:- Don’t use too many ads. In fact, when you have submitted your blog to Media.net application, disable all the ads for a few days. This is very common among new & intermediate bloggers, they don’t take proper care of their sidebar and/or widgets. Get rid of any unwanted widgets such as live traffic or any kind of fancy things which don’t add any value to the content.
6. Using Social Media:- Take advantage of social proof, as this will leave a good impression of your blog in the eyes of the reviewer. Of course, they review all the applications manually.
In Conclusion, before applying, your blog or website should not indulge in any activity that I listed above alongside with quality & valuable contents. Ensure that you are not spreading piracy, hacking tools, or any other content which may harm an individual.
If you meet up with the above, you can apply for Media.net. Also, follow the usual ethics of blogging and I don’t foresee any problems in getting approval. Lastly, Media.net has stricter policies when compared to Google AdSense. But at the same time, it’s more rewarding in terms of revenue. So it’s at least worth trying.
That’s all I have for you today, and I will keep sharing my experience, insights, and understandings about ads networks in future posts. Subscribe to our mailing newsletter if you want to stay updated.
Feel free to ask us any question(s) or tell us how you feel about this article. Do you use Media.net to monetize your blog or website? Share your experiences or opinions below in the comments section. I just need one favour from you, please kindly share this article as much as you can. See you on our upcoming article and do have a great day.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.